Cancellation policy for reviews booked online
For reviews booked through the online booking form on www.fundament.eu, the following terms and conditions apply.
- You can reschedule or cancel your booking. Other changes to your booking are not permitted.
- Proposal drafts need to be in by 9 am on the day of your booking. Send the draft to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation of receipt.
- The review will consider the draft as is delivered by 9 am the day of the booked review. For drafts of (other parts or versions of) the proposal that are received later than 9 am, it is necessary to make a new booking for a review.
- If you want to reschedule your booked review, send an email to email@example.com.
- To reschedule a booked review is possible without extra costs until 7 days prior to the day of the booked review. Please note that the possibility for rescheduling is subject to availability of our research funding professionals.
- To reschedule a booking between 7 days and 48 hours prior to the start time of the booked review, Fundament will charge you an additional 25% of the review price.
- It is not possible to reschedule within 48 hours prior to 9 am of the booking day. Instead, your booked review will be cancelled (see below).
- If you want to cancel your booking send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation of a booked review is possible free of charge until 14 days prior to day of the booked review. You will receive a full refund.
- For cancellation of your booked review between 14 days and 48 hours prior to the day of the booked review, you receive a 50% refund.
- For cancellation of your booked review within 48 hours prior to the day of your booked review, you will receive no refund.